Neko

Monday, May 22, 2006

Introducing London BK

London BKHello, I'm BK, also known as 'London BK' so as not to be confused with the other BK ('Canberra BK'). I was adopted from Toys 'r' Us in Arlington, Virginia in 'Mericky. Jasmine was missing Canberra BK so much that when she saw me, she adopted me immediately! I live with Jasmine in London now, which is why I'm 'London BK'.

Jasmine was away for the past month, so I had the job of guarding the flat. I was assisted in this task by Little Bear. You can't see it in the picture below because of his fuzzy paws, but Little Bear has very sharp claws, even sharper than mine!

Little Bear was adopted from a gift shop in the Shenandoah Mountains in 'Mericky and also moved to England with Jasmine and I.

Oh, BTW, in case you didn't guess, 'BK' stands for 'Black Kitty'.

Labels:

3 Miaows:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 7:18:00 am, Anonymous monkeysuncle miaowed...

Kia Ora (Hello) from 2 krazy monkeys down under in New Zealand. When we go out, we get put in a backpack, but we get to leave our heads sticking out, so we can see the "female joggers" !!!

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:53:00 am, Blogger Diva Kitty miaowed...

Reow!

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:09:00 pm, Blogger Zeus miaowed...

Little Bear looks like someone I would definitely not want to meet in a dark alley! I don't think I want a close-up of those claws!

 

Post a Comment

Linkies to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home