Neko

Sunday, May 28, 2006

London BK's note

Jasmine at the airportCanberra BKLondon BK here. Canberra BK had been in touch with me to let me know that Jasmine had gotten to the airport okay and would be back in London shortly. I was looking forward to seeing Jasmine again, even though I knew this meant Canberra BK wouldn't bee seeing her for a while, which would make Canberra BK sad. :( Here's Jasmine at the airport.

I greeted Jasmine in London with this note. I know she was happy to see me because a huge smile appeared on her face when she saw me sitting there.

London BK with note for Jasmine: Hello Little Jasmine. My friend Gowrie BK told me to wait here for your cuddles. London BK.
In case you can't see the text of this note, it says "Hello Little Jasmine. My friend Gowrie BK told me to wait here for your cuddles. London BK." (BTW, Gowrie is a part of Canberra)

Labels:

3 Miaows:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:31:00 pm, Blogger Zeus miaowed...

Poor Canberra BK. He's going to be really lonely without Miss Jasmine around, but at least you get to see her now for some time.

Just curious, but who is Gowrie BK?

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 2:59:00 am, Blogger Michiel van der Blonk miaowed...

Maybe a silly question, but what's a BK?

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:04:00 am, Blogger Jasmine miaowed...

BK = Black Kitty! :)

 

Post a Comment

Linkies to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home