Neko

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Because poodins are wonderful

Over the past few months I've discovered the world of feline blogging. A few of my favourites are the Calico Girls, Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce, Buddah, Max the Psychokitty and Fat Eric.

While getting caught up in the feline antics of these furry little guys, I realised that the majority of posts to my main blog in the past few months have been kitty related. Also, thinking about upcoming posts, I realised they were mostly kitty related too.

Even though I curently don't have poodins living with me (which makes me very sad), I do have lots of poodin friends, and there are poodins I meet out and about. I decided that just because I don't live with poodins doesn't mean I can't have an 'all poodin' blog!

My idea is that this blog will include a mixture of poodin-related things including guest blog entries from poodins I visit, pictures of poodins I meet, news articles and websites about poodins. And then one day when poodins come to live with me, I will hand this blog over to them.

BTW, the reason I don't have poodins of my own at the moment is because I've moved countries several times with work in the last two years, and if I had poodins they'd have to spend so much time in quarantine that it just wouldn't be fair. When I settle down somewhere offering furrever homes to some poodins will definitely be a priority!

3 Miaows:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Poodins are certainly wonderful. That's why you think and write about them so often. We like to offer you a warm welcome to the cat blogosphere.

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 2:06:00 am, Blogger Just Ducky miaowed...

Furry nice that you are giving the feline side of your life a blog of its own.

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:11:00 pm, Blogger Zeus miaowed...

I think it's great that you're writing about your love for us, felines. Welcome to the feline blogger community! Meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home