Neko

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's raining kitties!

Canberra BKJasmine's friend Matthew is an artist and he has recently started experimenting with flash animations. When Jasmine showed me his latest work, I knew I had to post it here.




Aren't we poodins clever to always land on our feet? Clicky here for a bigger version of this kitty.

If you want to see more of Matthew's work, including a poor little teddy bear being ignored and a bean taking his iguana for a walk, you can visit his website.

Labels:

2 Miaows:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:08:00 pm, Blogger PrincessMia miaowed...

Very cool!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 10:25:00 pm, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn miaowed...

That's clever but we hope that kitty is allowed to have a rest sometimes. Flynn is always up trees, but he hasn't fallen out yet. Hope he lands on his feet if he does. Me, I like to keep my feet on the ground. I just watch him. Hey I hope he doesn't fall out of his tree and land on me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home