Neko

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Introducing Miro's sisfur, Tiffany

Here is Little Tiffany, Miro's sisfur. Isn't she such a sweetie?

Little TiffanyHi Poodins. I'm Tiffany. Furry nice to meet you.

Little TiffanyThis is me with my brofur, Miro. He's helping me wash my furs. He is furry good to me, I love him furry much.

Little TiffanyI love to play with the tinkly ball on a string.

Little TiffanyIt makes funny noises when a catch it!

Little TiffanySometimes the tinkly ball gets tired, so I let it have a rest.

Little TiffanyHey, you with the clicky flashy box. What are doing?

Little TiffanyFurry nice meeting you all. Thanks for visiting.
Miro says come back anytime.

Labels:

5 Miaows:

At Saturday, July 07, 2007 3:58:00 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat miaowed...

Tiffany, you are adorable! Yur lucky to haf such grate toys an yur lovin brofur Miro. Purrs!

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 3:07:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Tiffany is very pretty, and very photogenic, too!

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:28:00 pm, Blogger Monty Q. Kat miaowed...

Helllllo Tiffany! :D

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:13:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Hi Tiffany, my brother just gave you a wolf whistle!

 
At Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:22:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

You look great, Little Tiffany!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home