Neko

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm a very friendly poodin

Hi Poodins. Y'know, I'm a very friendly poodin. One of the most friendly poodins a bean could ever meet. I'm not one of those scaredy shy poodins who only lets certain beans near them. I will be friends with anybean who makes even a small attempt to be friends with me.

Why is this? Well, one of the main reasons is because I LOVE scritchies and tummy tickles SO MUCH. I love them more than roast chicken, and even MORE than ham (yes Miles, it's true, I do!) If I was a scaredy poodin and ran away from every nice bean who tried to pat me, then where would that leave me? It would leave me with far fewer scritchies, that's where!

It's true that Jasmine's scritchies and tummy tickles are THE BEST EVER, but I guess if other beans don't get a chance to practice, then how are they going to become experienced scritchers like Jasmine? So, really, I'm performing a very important service for the scaredy shy poodins by allowing all friendly beans to practice their scritching on me.

BK flashing some tummy

Labels:

4 Miaows:

At Friday, January 05, 2007 10:16:00 pm, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy miaowed...

Meowm wants to come rub your tummy! I let her do that to me more than I used to, but she wants to rub it more!

 
At Friday, January 05, 2007 11:51:00 pm, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn miaowed...

Oh yes, we bofe luv tummy scritches too, the more the better.

 
At Saturday, January 06, 2007 12:12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

oooooh - our Lady wants to pet you too! and you are providing a very valuable and helpful service to inexperienced petters - keep it up!

 
At Saturday, January 06, 2007 2:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

My mommy said she wishes I was like you I hate to have my tummy touched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home