Neko

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Introducing Emma

BKThis nice lady poodin is Emma. She lives with Jasmine and Peter's friends in Hawaii. When Emma and her beans lived in Australia many years ago, Jasmine and Peter used to poodin-sit her and her baby poodin, Loki, and her adopted brofur, Charlie.

Emma is a tiny little poodin, even though she is a grown-up poodin. She is also furry sophistocated and only drinks out of a martini glass (which contains water, not a martini).

Emma kittyI like this chair. I think I will give it a headbutt.

Emma kittyWhat is that flashy thing doing in my face!!

Labels:

5 Miaows:

At Friday, February 23, 2007 5:14:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Oh, Emma is very beautiful. Is she a Tonkinese?

I think I would like to try drinking from a martini glass. It sounds elegant.

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007 9:11:00 pm, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy miaowed...

Emma is gorgeous!

 
At Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Emma is very beautiful nice photos :)

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007 6:53:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

She's very pretty!!!

 
At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:15:00 pm, Blogger Mr. Hendrix miaowed...

Hi! What a tiny girl. I think that it would be a good idea for tuxido kitties to drink from martini glasses like James Bond. Yeah, I know, that is a silly think to say. Emma is a very pretty girl. I haven't had many problems posting, but sometimes (especially on mommy's Mac at work) I do. wierd stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home