Neko

Thursday, January 25, 2007

One white spot

BKHi Poodin friends. Thanks so much for all the furry nice compliments you made about me in my most recent Midnight Monday picture. I really appreciate it! I'm furry purroud of my shiny furs, and I'm happy that poodins noticed how I made sure to coordinate with the colours in my choice of napping spots.

BTW, did you notice that my one-very-small-white-spot is visible in that picture? It's furry small, but you can see it if you know where to look. It's on the inside of my left ankle.

Labels:

2 Miaows:

At Friday, January 26, 2007 4:01:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

hahahahah! I SEE it!

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 10:59:00 am, Blogger Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon miaowed...

a spot is a spot that mens you can do spotty sunday


Lilly Lu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home