Neko

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another visit to the vet

AshleySo just when I was thinking what a nice foster bean Jasmine is, she did something furry not nice!

The first not nice thing she did was not give me breakfast! At lunchtime she came home from work, and I assumed this was because she remembered that she didn't give me breakfast and so had come home to remedy this debacle.

I reminded Jasmine about the empty bowl, but she ignored me. Then she went into the secret room (Jasmine's note: the big walk-in cupboard where the cat carrier lives) and closed the door. I got suspicious, so I hid under the bed. Jasmine emerged a few minutes later and called for me. As I was suspicious, I didn't answer, I just stayed in my hidey spot.

AshleyJasmine wandered around the apartment for a bit, calling my name. I still ignored her. Then she went into the kitchen and picked up the food canister. I knew this might be a trick, but I was SO hungry, I couldn't resist running into the kitchen.

Instead of giving me food, Jasmine scooped me up and forced me into the P.T.U! How rude! She apologised quite a lot for tricking me, but I wasn't accepting her apology. Then, she took me off to the moving machine and drove me to the vet!! I was furry NOT impressed!!

AshleyOn the way there, Jasmine 'splained to me that the vet needs to take more pictures of my insides because there were weird spots on my lungs in my last xray. This time they sedated me because I was furry 'uncooperative' last time. Jasmine used the sedation as an excuse for not giving me any breakfast. She claims the vet hospital told her not to feed me before sedation!

The vet told Jasmine that the pictures of my insides were looking much better this time. I guess that yucky medicine I had to take the other week must actually have been goodness or something. I have to take more of the same medicine next week, but I think I'm done after that!! Finally!!!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:15:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Oh not the vet! At least your pictures were prettier this time!

 
At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:06:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I am glad your pictures looked better this time. However it was very rude that they put in a carrier and took you back to the vet...

 
At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:54:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

That was a very dirty trick she played on you! But it was for your own good. And I am happy that your insides are looking better now.

 
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:28:00 am, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Hooray! Better pictures. I thisnk that Jasmine is a very good person!

 
At Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

While it's always good to have better pictures, all of these tricks they resort to get you into a PTU aren't nice! Especially when the tummy is empty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home