Neko

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Where do you get your fev-ver butt mousies?

AshleyWhich fev-ver butt mousies do you like best? Where do you get your fev-ver butt mousies?

These are my favourite fev-ver butts mousies. I loooove playing with them, and I am furry good at killing them. And by killing them, I mean pulling all their fev-vers out of their butt!!

This means that Jasmine has to buy me lots and lots of these mousies. In case other poodins like the look of these mousies, Jasmine said to tell you that they are better value at Harris Teeter and Target. They are also available in pet stores, but they are more 'spensive so you can't get as many!

Feather butt mousie packet
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

4 Miaows:

At Saturday, October 27, 2007 7:29:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

I love those mousies! They are a lot of fun to kill!

 
At Sunday, October 28, 2007 5:44:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

I love the Whirly-Bird ones best, but someone here killed them and we're out. Who could've done that, I wonder?

 
At Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:54:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Hahahahaha! You pull the fev-vers out of their butts! I get toys from many places like Target, Walmart, the grocery store, and sometimes from a real pet store. But I think you are right, the pet stores cost many more green papers.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:08:00 am, Blogger Just Ducky miaowed...

Must have fevver butt mousies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home