Neko

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The vet stole my blood and took pictures of my insides!

BKJasmine took me to the vet today. I was not furry happy about this. I was especially unhappy about being put in the P.T.U. I hate going in the P.T.U!

I put up quite a fight when being forced into the P.T.U, but I did settle down a bit on the drive to the vet. When we got to the vet hospital, I was good initially and stayed still while the vet tech weighed me, but I was considerably less well behaved when they tried to steal my blood!

And then, as if stealing my blood wasn't enough, they held me down and took pictures of my insides using a special camera that can see through my furs and right inside me. I don't remember agreeing to this! I used my claws to show the vet tech's arm what I thought!! I only like the pictures which Jasmine takes of me because they show off my nice furs.

Little Ashley
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:25:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Oh I can't believe they took pictures inside of you--when you had all your furs on. I hope that you are okay!

 
At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:45:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Hey, I have that same tent!

 
At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:01:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

I think it is very wrong of them to take pictures of your insides. Your insides are private!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home