Neko

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fev-ver wand

AshleyJasmine saw how much I love fev-ver butt mousies, so she thought I might like fev-ver wands too. As you can see below, I certainly do! This fev-ver wand has far fewer fev-vers now!! I have been killing it good!

Do you like fev-ver wands?

Little Ashley and the feather wand

Little Ashley and the feather wand

Little Ashley and the feather wand

Little Ashley and the feather wand

Little Ashley and the feather wand
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

12 Miaows:

At Friday, September 21, 2007 12:36:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

My. Most. Favorite. Toy. Ever. Well, except for fake mousies and bugs!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 1:39:00 pm, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes miaowed...

I do not like big feather wand. I like little sparkle wand better. I have good sparkle wand but it get lost when we moved. That was my favorite. I have big peacock feather attack me this week!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 2:11:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Fev-ver wands ROCK!!! Have you tried a Whirly-Bird??? There is nothing better.

Latte

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 3:16:00 pm, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe miaowed...

I love feather wands!!! Like Latte, I really love the Whirlybird. Anything with feathers doesn't last long around here - I love feathers!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 3:17:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Good job, Ashley!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 3:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

FEATHERS!!!! {Chey reaches through the computer and steals the feather wand, returning it when all feathers have been eaten off....}

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 6:19:00 pm, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee miaowed...

We love fev-ver toys of any kind. We even destroyed mom's fev-ver duster. She wasn't furry mad cuz she neffur used it, she gots it from her mom and sed all it did was "move da dust around" so we gots it and DESTROYED it.

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 8:48:00 pm, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Fevvers are great toys. I think that I would prefer fevver-butt toys, though.

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 11:48:00 pm, Blogger Mickey's Musings miaowed...

Fev-ver toy overload comming up. hahaha!!!I wanna play,..Mom!!!

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:56:00 am, Blogger Karen Jo miaowed...

That's a lovely feather wand. You certainly are killing it good.

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007 4:02:00 pm, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn miaowed...

Fev-vers are grate. They're efun better when they are still on the birdies, but mum tells me off then.
Flynn

 
At Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:22:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

Ooh, yes I do, and that looks like a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home