Neko

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fev-ver butt mousie

BKHi Poodins. I'd like to introduce you to one of my favourite toys. His name is Mr Fevver-Butt Mousie. I like him furry much. He is furry nice to me. I chase him and bite him and smack him and kick him and carry him around the house in my mouth, and he still wants to hang out with me! He is a furry good friend.

Fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie

Ashley with fevver-butt mousie
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

8 Miaows:

At Sunday, August 19, 2007 3:43:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

That looks like loads of fun. I've got to get me a fev-ver butt.

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:03:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

That mousie has a lot of fev-vers on his butt. I can see why you like him!

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:03:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

FEATHERS!!!!! I love those FEATHERS!!!!

::Cheysuli starts to meow in that strange way she has when she gets a hold of her feather toys... she grabs toy from the paws of the photo and runs away with it, meowing and growling...

 
At Monday, August 20, 2007 2:15:00 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat miaowed...

HEY! How'd you steal mine fev-ver toy wifout us seein you?

Seriously, I gave mine a good werkout just this mornin, after ignorin it fur monfs. That way, it thot it was safe frum my sharp teefs an claws. Rowr!

 
At Monday, August 20, 2007 12:38:00 pm, Blogger Monty Q. Kat miaowed...

I have one of those too!

 
At Monday, August 20, 2007 2:43:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Ooohhhh.....I like him a lot! I usually eat all the fev-vers though and get into trouble.

Latte

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

oooh - I love those guys! I kinda chewed the fev-vers off the butt of mine though.
Grr

 
At Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:30:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

omg this is too bad!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home