Neko

Monday, August 06, 2007

Introducing Ashley, Part II

Ashley here again...

So the nice vets fixed me up and now my tummy is small again. What's not small, though, is the shaved patch on my tummy and enormous incision I have! I have lots of stitches too. Would you like to see my stitches? Here they are...

Little Ashley
Would you like a better view? Here you go.

Little Ashley
Jasmine and the nice SPCA lady say I have been furry brave. And they are amazed how relaxed and friendly I've been since my surgery, especially considering how sick I was. The vet thought I might run off to the Rainbow Bridge, but I didn't want to do that. I'm only young and I know there are many fun and exciting adventures I need to have first!

Labels: ,

9 Miaows:

At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:34:00 am, Blogger Just Ducky miaowed...

Hi Ashley. For such a young little thing you sure have had a rough life. Things will go better now that you had your lady surgery. Purrs.

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 3:07:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Wow! That's some incision. I hope that you find a very good home who appreciates what a lover you are.

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:15:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

WOWIE! That is one big incision. I am very happy you did not go to the Rainbow Bridge. You are a very brave girl.

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:07:00 pm, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee miaowed...

That's a big incision for such a little girl. We are so glad you are feeling better.

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:36:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Hi there! That is a big incision but I'm sure it will heal soon and you'll never even notice it.

Kaze

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Ashley I think your tummy is beautiful, and it's good to see a young girl cat not afraid to show it off! What a little sweetie you are xx

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:52:00 pm, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee miaowed...

Sorry yoo hadda go thru dat, we'd like to put da bitey on some beans...Yoo'll haf a grate life now, being in a furever home is just wunnerful! We bet dat Jasmine will find yoo a grate one and dat yoor alreddy getting a little taste of being spoiled.

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:24:00 pm, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes miaowed...

You are such a pretty girl, Ashley!
It is so good to see you stretching like that, and know you feel all right.

~ Sara

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:14:00 pm, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn miaowed...

Yer a furry purrty girl Ashley and yoo had a bad start in life, but fings will just git better and better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home