Neko

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Looking for my furrever home

AshleyNow that my stitches are out and my incision is healing, the nice SPCA people have put me on their adoption page. You can see the screenshot and description below.

I'm Jasmine and Peter's first foster poodin, so they haven't yet had to deal with giving up a foster. I don't think they are going to handle it too well. We got on furry well from the very first night (which was only a week and a half ago) and have had fun every day since. I think they are going to miss me furry much. I will miss them too. I hope my furrever beans are as nice as Jasmine and Peter!

Little Ashley
Name: Ashley
Description: Brown tabby
Gender: Female
Born: August 2006
Description: Ashley is a very sweet and good-natured kitty. She is quite small, loves to play and has a kitten-like attitude. She loves playing with her feather-tailed mousie and pouncing on a ribbon wand. When Ashley is not playing, she likes to nap peacefully near her foster parents when they are at the computer or watching TV. Ashley is very affectionate and purrs when you pet her. She's also quite easy-going and trusting, and settled in very easily with her foster parents. Even on her first night with them, Ashley purred and gave them a kitty nose kiss. She had a very rough beginning when first rescued by SPCA needing emergency surgery to remove stillborn kittens. Ashley seems to have completely forgotten about her ordeal and is an absolutely delightful kitty!
I am being adopted through the SPCA of Northern Virginia. So if you live in northern Virginia, Washington DC or suburban Maryland, and want to adopt me, just visit the website and click on the Cats for Adoption link for the information.

I've still got more pictures to show you and stories to tell you, so I hope I'm around here for at least a little bit longer!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:51:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Good luck to you Ashley! I hope you find the very best forever home in the whole world. And maybe whoever adopts you will let you have your very own blog! That would be fantastic.

 
At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:35:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Good luck in finding the perfect forever home Ashley! You absolutely deserve it!

 
At Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:52:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

I will keep my paws crossed for you - but it's nice to have such wonderful foster parents!
I bet you get a great forever home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home