Neko

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've got my own headshot!

Little AshleyHi Poodins. Ashley here again. I'm going to be posting quite a bit on this blog while I'm here, so Jasmine made me a little headshot to go with my posts so you know it's me!

I'm not sure how long it will be until I find my furrever home, so I figured I better take advantage of Jasmine's laptop and digital camera while I can. I don't know if my furrever home will be as interested in blogging, and I don't know if they'll let me use their computers.

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

2 Miaows:

At Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:55:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

That's a great headshot! You're lucky that they are willing to do that. I don't have a headshot for my posts...

 
At Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:18:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

What a cute headshot! I hope you find a forever home soon, and I hope you can blog at your new home, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home