Neko

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Got my stitches out

I had to go back to the vet yesterday to get my stitches out. I was not furry happy about this. Well, I was happy to get my stitches out, but I was not furry happy about being in the kitty cage.

Little Ashley
I cried a lot on the way there to make Jasmine feel guilty. It worked because she promised to give me treats when we got home. Then I cried on the way home, so she went to PetCo and bought me new toys! Tehehe!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:05:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Crying is a good way to get new toys! I sure am happy you got your stitches out. They feel itchy. Now you are well on the road to complete recovery!

 
At Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:46:00 pm, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

What a clever girl you are, Ashley. I hope you got lots of toy mice to hide under Jasmine and Peter's pillows :)

 
At Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:36:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I hope you enjoy your toys. After all, what you had to go through to get them, they had better be good toys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home