Neko

Monday, August 13, 2007

At the window

I read that other kitties like to watch the cat TV. I do too, so I make sure that Jasmine leaves all the blinds raised at least kittyheight at all times. Jasmine is good about remembering this, but Peter is not so good. Sometimes when he's mostly closed it, he finds me squishing myself flat on the window sill so that I can see out the slit at the bottom.

Little AshleyDearie me. You can still see my shaved tummy and stitches here (this photo is from a few days ago before my stitches came out). I'm not really too bothered though. I'm a sufficiently well-adjusted kitty that I'm okay with showing you my bare tummy. It's actually kinda cooling having a shaved tummy in the hot weather. I do hope my furs grow back eventually though!

Little Ashley
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

4 Miaows:

At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:29:00 am, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats miaowed...

My, what big ears you have!

Patches

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

It feels so funny when the fur is all shaved and stuff, but it will grow back soon enough!

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 12:39:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

You sure have a cute expression on your face! If my Mommie does not raise the blinds, I try to squeeze through the slats and they almost get broked. So she learned to leave them up a few inches for me.

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:59:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

You sure know how to pose for a camera - you are a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home