Neko

Friday, August 17, 2007

Kitty grass

Jasmine read on kitty blogs that many kitties like kitty grass, so she got some for me.

Cat grass
When it was all grown, she showed it to me. I wasn't sure what it was, so I had to have a good sniff.

Little Ashley sniffs cat grass
I sniffed and sniffed and decided it was okay, so I had a little chomp.

Little Ashley chomps cat grass
I had a few little chomps over a few days, but then I decided it was boring and I wasn't interested anymore.

Little Ashley ignores cat grass
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:54:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Oh enjoy your kitty grass. I quite like it too!

 
At Saturday, August 18, 2007 4:11:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Chomp, chomp, swallow. Good stuff.

 
At Saturday, August 18, 2007 1:23:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

I do not like cat grass. It seems like it should be delicious, but I will not sample even a single blade.

 
At Saturday, August 18, 2007 3:49:00 pm, Blogger Lux miaowed...

I was never that interested in cat grass either. It might be different if it were out in the yard!

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 1:58:00 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat miaowed...

Hi, Ashley! Bonnie an I's not too interested in cat grass, eifur. I'd rather haf catnip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home