Neko

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Do you bring mousies to your beans?

BKI've started leaving a fev-ver butt mousie for Jasmine in her bed each morning. She's being a furry good foster mum and I wanted to show her I appreciate it.

I think she really likes these presents because every morning when she finds the mousie in her bed she says, 'Awww, Ashley, you are such a sweetie. You brought me a fev-ver butt mousie.' Jasmine knows how much I love my fev-ver butts, so she knows I must really like her to share them with her.

If I was allowed outside I could get her a really special present - a real live dead mousie! I wonder what she'd think of that?

Fev-ver butt mousie
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:03:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

I bring catnip mousies.

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:30:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Those are my most favorite mousies! I LOVE FEATHERS!!!!

Attack!

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:29:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, this proves for certain that you are a Good Cat. Sometimes I bring toys to my Mommie, but only to get her to play with me. They belong to me.

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:46:00 pm, Blogger Aloysius miaowed...

I brought my humans a live chipmunk once, but they let it go. I guess they didn't appreciate my efforts.

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog to wish me a happy Gotcha Day.

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:00:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Fev-vers are totally fun. I only bring sparkle balls though because they fit well in my small mouth.

Kaze

 

Post a Comment

<< Home