Neko

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Scared Sunday

AshleyAs you can see below, and as you will have seen in several other posts (these cat beds are comfy, ritual with the kitty bed, snoozy saturday), I really liked my kitty bed. I felt furry comfortable and relaxed in it.


Little Ashley in kitty bed
Peter thought he was being a good bean yesterday when he offered to wash my kitty bed for me (the label said it was machine washable). So he washed it, then put it in the sun to dry. When it was dried he put it back on the bed and brought me over to see it.

My reaction was not what he expected. I totally freaked out! I jumped out as fast as I could and refused to go near it!

Jasmine wondered if maybe I was freaked out because my kitty bed used to have my scent, but now it doesn't? She suggested I just put my stinky rub on it to make it better, but now I'm too scared to touch it!

Has this ever happened to other poodins? Do you have any advice?

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Monday, August 27, 2007 1:27:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Oh my gosh. That must have been very frightening! I feel bad for you. Tell the beans that the bed does not need washing.

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007 1:52:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Poor Ashley! Yes, I am guessing that your beautiful bed has a different smell now, and you do not recognize it any more.

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007 3:40:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

What type of detergent? Was a it a citrus scented detergent? Cats do not like citrus at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home