Neko

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ritual with the kitty bed

I have a ritual when getting into my kitty bed. I can't just climb in and go to snooze. It's a multi-step process.

First I have to put only my front paws in, and make some biscuits.

Little Ashley and her kitty bed
Then I put in one of my back paws, and make some more biscuits.

Little Ashley and her kitty bed
Then I put my other back paw in, and make some more biscuits.

Little Ashley and her kitty bed
Then I lie down, and make some more biscuits.

Little Ashley and her kitty bed
Then after many many biscuits have been made, I curl up and have a snooze.

Little Ashley and her kitty bed
Do other poodins have a ritual like this?

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

4 Miaows:

At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:01:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, you make so many biscuits you should open up your own bakery!

I like to make biscuits on my Mommie's arms or legs when I am ready to go to sleep. But no matter how often I get my clawrs trimmed, there is always one sharp one and she says "Ouch! Daisy, stop that please!"

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:07:00 pm, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

I like to walk around in circles before I lie down for a nap. I don't know why, I just do it.

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I have a ritual for the bed, but I am not much of a biscuit maker. Gemini is the biscuit maker in our family! But I do have to step in and give it a go or two before moving to a new spot and then settling in.

 
At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

i do that but i do it on the Lady's pillow an then i curl up against her chest an grab her hand in my paws an lick it all offur.
Cocoa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home