Neko

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jasmine's hand is a catnip mousie

BKI've made up a new game. It's called let's-pretend-Jasmine's-hand-is-a-catnip-mousie.

Jasmine gave me a catnip mousie, but I wasn't furry interested in it. I think Jasmine was a little disappointed because she always smiles a very big smile whenever I tell her I like the toys she bought. I told her the catnip mousie was okay, but I really prefer mousies with fev-ver butts.

Anyway, I discovered that I find her hand furry, furry interesting and tantalising when she's just washed it and it smells like soap. I like to grab her hand with both paws and hold on furry tight and run my face against it and give it some gentle chomps and bunny kicks. I think Jasmine finds this furry funny because she always laughs at me when I do this. She said I look like other poodins do when they are having special time with their catnip mousies.

I am a good girl, so I don't chomp too hard. I don't break the skin or draw blood, I just hold on furry tight. Jasmine said that sometimes it even tickles.

Do any other poodins do this?

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

6 Miaows:

At Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:50:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

As a matter of fact I just did that to Dad tonight, though I do such things rarely. I didn't bite very hard, though.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:29:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

I prefer to bite hard. I like the way The Lady says Ouch real loud. It's very funny.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:47:00 am, Blogger Parker miaowed...

All. The. Time.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:06:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, I do that too! Only I bite very hard sometimes. But I never make bloods come out.

 
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 3:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I do that now and then... but not all the time. I like the element of surprise.

 
At Friday, August 24, 2007 11:20:00 pm, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ miaowed...

I never bite hard, but I like to take mommies hand in my teeth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home