Neko

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snoozy Saturday

Little AshleyDuring my first week here, my favourite place to nap during the day was on the cardboard boxes underneath Jasmine and Peter's bed. There are so many boxes under there that only someone furry small (like me!) can fit, so it's kinda like my special hidey spot/club house. After a nap under there, I like to exercise my claws on the cardboard boxes.

Little Ashley
At night I like to snooze next to Jasmine on the bed. I had exclusive use of Peter's side of the bed my first week here. The first two nights Peter accidentally fell asleep in front of the television, and then the next few nights he was away at a conference!

Little Ashley
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

6 Miaows:

At Saturday, August 25, 2007 7:12:00 pm, Blogger Hot(M)BC miaowed...

Those look like grate places to snooze, Ashley!
Hmmms I think I need to snooze in my speshial bed really soon too.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:01:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Cardboard boxes are good for many, many things!

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:07:00 pm, Blogger Samantha & Mom miaowed...

Under the bed is my favorite place to sleep, but Mom cleaned all the boxes out so it's not much fun any more! (pout) You look like you have lots of boxes to play with Ashley.
Your FL furiends,

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:09:00 pm, Blogger Lux miaowed...

Those are great sleeping places! On the bed is my favorite place, but at night Ninna's the only one allowed in the bedroom ('cuz Dad's allergic to Silky).

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:36:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Wow, you have lots of cool places to snooze!

 
At Sunday, August 26, 2007 1:13:00 am, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee miaowed...

It's good to haf your own speshul places to nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home