Neko

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Two trips to the v-e-t in three days!

BKI have been made to go to the v-e-t twice in the last three days!

I still haven't fully recovered from my ordeal. I'm heaps and heaps better, but I'm not 100% yet.

I was back at the v-e-t on Tuesday so he could do more 'spections of me. He did a bit of a 'spection, and told Jasmine he'd have to sedate me to do a proper 'spection of my bits. I didn't know what 'sedation' was, but I was pretty sure I didn't want no 'sedation'.

Then last night when I went to my food bowl for a midnight snack, my food bowl had disappeared! I asked Jasmine if she'd seen it, and she said that the v-e-t said I wasn't allowed to have any food after midnight (Why?! I'm not a Mogwai!).

I survived the night without a midnight snack, and I was really looking forward to breakfast the next day. I usually don't need to remind Jasmine about breakfast, she just gives it me, but this morning she didn't. I politely reminded her that I'm a growing kitty and I need my breakfast. She looked a bit sad and said "I'm sorry sweetie, but the vet said no food this morning." What! No midnight snack and no breakfast!

Then at lunchtime, she put me back in the PTU and we were off to the v-e-t again. When we got there, I heard her say something to the front desk about 'examination under sedation'. Then... then... she gave me to the vet people ... and... she left! She left me there all afternoon and didn't come back till the evening.

When Jasmine came to pick me up, the vet people gave her more antibiotics. I thought I'd finished with those things. :(

On the plus side, I'm not feeling too bad at the moment. I'm still eating and playing regularly, which the v-e-t said were really good signs.

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

8 Miaows:

At Friday, August 31, 2007 2:29:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Two vet visits in three days! I did not know this was possible. I think this should be illegal.

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 3:20:00 am, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee miaowed...

Yoo haf our simpathee...Speedy just did that too. Henry is rite, it shood be illegal.

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 3:53:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Oh I hope that you don't have any more vet visits and that you start feeling better. I am ordering everyone to feel better while I am gone!

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 4:11:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

The vet TWICE??? I think this might be torture.

I'm glad you're playing - that's a great sign!

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 4:16:00 am, Blogger Samantha & Mom miaowed...

We hope you get better! 2 visits in 3 days what an outrage! Playing is good! Purrrrrrrrrrss for you.
Your FL furiends,

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 4:26:00 am, Blogger Hot(M)BC miaowed...

oh how awful, the v-e-t isn't fun. Glad you's feelin better tho!
PUrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 3:02:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Oh dear, that sounds like another terrible ordeal. I am sorry that you have to take the stinky medicine some more. That is yucky.

 
At Saturday, September 01, 2007 12:25:00 am, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn miaowed...

I know just how yoo feel.I wuz starved yesterday too, and I had to go to the V E T to haf my teefs ripped out. I haf to go again tomorrow, and now Flynn duzn't like me any more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home