Neko

Friday, September 14, 2007

Are my ears a little bit frootbat?

AshleyA couple of poodins and beans have commented that I have big ears. I take this as a compliment because big ears means frootbat poodin, and frootbat poodins (like Kaze!) are cool.

Jasmine thinks my ears are furry interesting because they are bigger than usual tabby poodin ears and they have dark bits at the end (which is also a bit frootbat). Maybe I have some frootbat ancestry? Maybe my great-great-great-great-grandma-poodin was a frootbat!

Little Ashley's ears

Little Ashley's ears
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: , ,

10 Miaows:

At Friday, September 14, 2007 1:12:00 pm, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe miaowed...

Your ears do look a little frootbaty! Do you know what? Even though I'm hairless, I do have a bit of fur on my ears, and tiny ear tufts! Lovely photos and you have lovely ears. :)

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 2:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I think your ears are fine very beautiful photos :)

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 2:42:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, you are a little frootbat! And I really like the little ear-tufts on the end of your ears. They look cute!

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 2:52:00 pm, Blogger Mickey's Musings miaowed...

Your ears are a bit frootbatty, but i bet you can hear your Mom
open a bag of Temptations!Heehee

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 3:05:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I think perhaps you do have a bit of frootbat in your ears. Good for you.

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 4:04:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Frootbat alert!!! Frootbat alert! I love your tufts, they are really cute. You have some very cute ears.

Kaze

 
At Friday, September 14, 2007 9:09:00 pm, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee miaowed...

Oooo dat piksher of yoo in da bed is furry exotic looking...yup, yoo haf da frootbat ears.

 
At Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:43:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Your ears are totally froot-batty!

 
At Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:41:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

They do look frootbatty! And quite cute ...

 
At Sunday, September 16, 2007 1:38:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Yup, I see a little froot bat there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home