Neko

Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm sorry, Peter!

AshleyPeter is a little bit upset with me at the moment because I accidentally scratched him. I didn't mean to!

I was feeling a bit on edge because my spinning mousie toy just bit me (he must be getting tougher!). I poofed my tailed to show the mousie toy who is boss, but really, I was a bit scared. Peter picked me up to cuddle and console me and I freaked out and jumped out of his arms. In my haste to jump away, some of my claws accidentally came into contact with his chest.

I'm sorry, Peter. I didn't mean to scratch you. I hope you will still be my friend. Here's a happy picture of us to remind you how nice I usually am.

Little Ashley and Peter
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:29:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

It's okay to scratch a bean every once in awhile. In my case, I bite cause I don't have any claws.

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:51:00 am, Blogger Lux miaowed...

These things happen sometimes.

I'm sure Peter will still be your friend.

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:48:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Oh Ashley, it was just an accident. I am sure Peter understands. When I give the bitey, I do it on purpose! And my Mommie still loves me.

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:55:00 pm, Blogger Mr. Hendrix miaowed...

I'm sure Peter understands you're sorry and it was an accident. I'm sure some extra headbutts and purrs on your part will make him forget all about it.

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 4:34:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Accidents happen! I bet Peter forgives you, he looks like the forgiving type! Be extra sweet and I bet he'll still be your friend!
Smooches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home