Neko

Monday, October 08, 2007

Another session with fev-ver butt mousie

AshleyAs you know, I looove my fev-ver butt mousie. I play with him every day, many times a day.

I am furry fierce - just look at my eyes!

Ashley with feather-butt mousieChomp! Chomp! Chomp!

Ashley with feather-butt mousieMust pause for a little wash. Gotta keep clean, even when playing.

Ashley with feather-butt mousieCome back here mousie, I want to chomp you!

Ashley with feather-butt mousie
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:06:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

That fevver butt toy doesn't stand a chance with you!

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:19:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

MUST HAVE FEATHER BUTT MOUSIE... MUST GET IT.

Chey's paw comes through computer...

 
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:07:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! Sadly I just eat fev-vers so I don't keep them around nearly long enough.

Latte

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

I think your kicking it's feather but.

 
At Friday, October 12, 2007 11:02:00 am, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, you gots the Crazy Eyes! You are good at chomping that mousie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home