Neko

Friday, June 20, 2008

Beans should never go away

AshleyMy beans went away for a few days. One of their friends came over to give me foods and water and pats. He likes poodins and he was nice to me, but it's nice to have my beans back. I miaowed and miaowed at them the second they walked in the door. I was telling them I'd prefer it if they never went away!

In other news, I've been thinking for a while that I should update my profile picture. The one I've been using is from the first day I came to be fostered by Jasmine. That was a while ago and I've grown up a bit since then.

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

2 Miaows:

At Saturday, June 21, 2008 6:06:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Nobody is quite the same as having your mom around! I updated my profile picture a while ago now that I am more "mature."

 
At Saturday, June 21, 2008 6:16:00 pm, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro miaowed...

I hate having my people go away. The food just doesn't come at the right times and then who do I snooze with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home