Neko

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Real live dead crabs

AshleyI'm sorry I've been gone from the internet for so long. It is, of course, entirely Jasmine's fault!! She has been neglecting her own blog as well, so I guess that makes it slightly less bad.

So, I'm still here. Still doing my best not to get adopted so that Jasmine fosters me forever. :)

Tonight I did something which Jasmine thought was furry strange. Jasmine and Peter were chomping crabs for dinner tonight. Real live dead crabs they picked up at a fish market this weekend. I was furry interested in this new dinner, so Jasmine picked off some crabby bits and put them in my food bowl. I raced over to the food bowl, sniffed a bit, then walked away! Jasmine thought this was furry strange indeed!

Ashley =^..^=

Labels:

1 Miaows:

At Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Glad you're back, and that you really weren't turned into a cube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home