Neko

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Chatty

AshleyI never used to be very chatty. When I first came to stay with my foster beans, I barely said a word (except when they shoved me in the PTU and drove me to the vet - then I said quite a lot of words!)

Recently I've become much more chatty. Often I'm just asking for food, but sometimes I'm just having conversations. Something else I do, which Jasmine thinks is furry cute, is that I always say a little "meow" after Jasmine sneezes. She asked if I'm saying a little kitty "bless you", or whether I'm complaining because her sneezes are loud sneezes!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

7 Miaows:

At Monday, December 03, 2007 3:19:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

I do not meow unless I am scared, hungry or mad. My brother Clyde simply meows all of the time cause he wants too. He never freakin stops.

 
At Monday, December 03, 2007 3:24:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

I am pretty quiet most of the time, and when I talk, it is a very dainty little noise. My Mommie wishes I was more chatty!

 
At Monday, December 03, 2007 4:18:00 pm, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro miaowed...

I was pretty quiet when I first came to live here. Now I express myself all the time.

Chey

 
At Monday, December 03, 2007 7:14:00 pm, Blogger LZ miaowed...

I wouldn't even know how to be quiet. I take talking very seriously and I find many words to describe how I feel. Keep up the good work!

Kaze

 
At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:29:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Hello Ashley, I think it's great to hear you are getting to be more chatty. You have a lovely voice and I'm glad you're learning you can ask for things from your nice foster beans. My friend Tiffany is learning to talk more and she finds it very handy for getting doors to open.

 
At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:06:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

It's fun to chat with humans, I do it all the time!

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 1:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

That's adorable my grandma sneezes very loud it scares me and I hide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home