Neko

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nicknames

AshleyBeans seem to love calling us lotsa diffurrent names. Here are some of the other names I get called:

- Sweetie. This is obviously because I'm sweet.
- Cutie. This is obviously because I'm cute.
- Chompy. This is because I love to chomp things, including fev-ver butt mousies, more fev-ver butt mousies, fev-ver wands, spinning mousie toys, fluffy wands, and Jasmine
- Tiggy. Very occasionally Jasmine accidentally calls me Tiggy. Tiggy is a poodin-who-came-before. She was a lovely little spotty stripey tabby just like me! Tiggy was furry loved, and lived to be furry furry senior (over 20 years!), so I don't mind if Jasmine accidentally calls me Tiggy sometimes.

For more variety, Jasmine also adds "Little" to these names, e.g. Little Chompy, Little Cutie, etc. I think you get the idea!

Little Ashley
What other names do you get called?

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

4 Miaows:

At Friday, November 09, 2007 1:31:00 am, Blogger Just Ducky miaowed...

Even though I am a boy cat I get the cutie, sweetie, sweetheart cat, little man and various variations on my name.

 
At Friday, November 09, 2007 2:34:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Gimlet, Gammer Girl... sigh.. Puffalump, Puffin Muffin...

 
At Friday, November 09, 2007 4:25:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

I think Chompy is a very cute name! Sometimes my Mommie calls my Silly-Butt. Also, D.Z., Zee, and Daisy-Bug.

 
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:55:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

I have a lot of silly names. Probably the one that Mommy uses the most is Parker-Pie. Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home