Neko

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been a little bit naughty

AshleyI've been a little bit naughty this weekend. I did two bad things. :/

Yesterday I was climbing all over the beans when they were in bed. They didn't mind this because they weren't sleeping yet. Peter was reading a book and Jasmine was reading poodin blogs on her laptop.

I had been reading poodin blogs with Jasmine, but then I decided it was time to play, so I started jumping around the bed. In the process of the jumping, I jumped onto Peter's head and accidentally scratched a big scratch on his cheek. It's not a deep scratch, but it is also not a short scratch. He was not furry happy with me. I'm sorry, Peter! I didn't mean to hurt you!

Little Ashley
The other naughty thing I did involved Jasmine's necklaces. Jasmine has lots of furry pretty necklaces, and she has some of them hanging on a stand on the bedside table. They are so pretty and girly and I couldn't resist checking them out. I am a furry pretty little girl (that's what everyone tells me), so I thought the necklaces might look good on me. I tried to pull some off to try them on, and I accidentally knocked the stand over. It fell onto the floor and all the necklaces fell too and kinda got tangled up on the floor. I'm sorry, Jasmine! I didn't mean to! I just wanted to try them on and see how they looked with my pretty furs!

I don't think Jasmine is too worried 'bout the necklaces. She said they are 'costume jewellery' and 'not real'. Jasmine 'splained that this means that although they are pretty, they do not cost lots and lots of green papers. Also, I overheard Jasmine say to Peter that she's surprised I didn't knock them over ages ago because pretty dangly things are extremely enticing to kitties. So, I think this means that I'm not naughty for knocking them over today, I'm actually really good for leaving them alone for the past few months!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

4 Miaows:

At Sunday, November 18, 2007 9:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Oh I love to play when Momma is in bed.

she has her earrings dangling on the wall and I think those are furry interesting!

 
At Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:12:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, I think you were just having fun. You are still little, so you are supposed to do fun stuff like that. Do not worry!

 
At Monday, November 19, 2007 3:12:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

You are a bad kitty. I look up to you.

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:12:00 am, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Oops! It's hard to resist playing with stuff. I hope Peter isn't too mad at you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home