Neko

Friday, November 16, 2007

Nice compliment

AshleyPeter gave me a furry nice compliment. He was looking at my furry spots and stripes and said "Ashley, your spots and stripes are so lovely. I never realised how beautiful tabbies were until I met you."

It was such a furry nice compliment, it almost made me blush!

Ashley and Peter
Peter is quite a good bean, not as good as Jasmine, but still a pretty good bean. To show Peter that I like him, I always pat his face when he picks me up. He likes this.

Ashley and Peter
=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

5 Miaows:

At Friday, November 16, 2007 4:08:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Oh, Ashley, patting the faces is a very sweet thing to do! I also think you have beautiful furs.

 
At Friday, November 16, 2007 4:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

That is a nice thing of him to say. I only pat Momma's face in the morning when I wake her up for breakfast.

 
At Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:14:00 am, Blogger Unknown miaowed...

Peter is a very smart bean!

 
At Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Patting the face is very nice. When we do it, sometimes our little claws are accidentally out. Fortunately, no scratches.

 
At Sunday, November 18, 2007 1:36:00 pm, Blogger Parker miaowed...

You are a very smart kitty for being so sweet to Peter! And he is right, you are very beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home