Neko

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Gobble Gobble Turkey Day!

AshleyHappy Gobble Gobble Turkey Day to all the poodins and their beans!

Jasmine is Australian, so she doesn't really know about Thanksgiving. But while she's living in Mericky, she wanted to get into the spirit of things. Since I'm a Mericky poodin, Jasmine asked me about Thanksgiving. I told her that Thanksgiving is about eating lots of gobble-gobble fev-vers and thinking about things you are thankful for.

Jasmine thought this sounded pretty good, so she cooked a gobble gobble for me and Peter and herself. Jasmine has never cooked a gobble gobble before, in fact, she's never even cooked a whole chick-hen before! (Don't tell her I said this, but I think Jasmine is not very interested in, or good at, cooking) So, we were all pretty happy when the gobble gobble turned out so well! Just look at it's deliciousness! I am so purroud of Jasmine!

Little Ashley
Jasmine and Peter like vege-bles too, so they loaded up the gobble gobble tray with lots of veges: potato, sweet potato, garlic, broccoli, onion, tomato, brussel sprouts, mushrooms and carrot. They also had sides of asparagus and garlic mashy 'tato.

Of course I had to snoopervise the whole production, because I'm a poodin, but also because I'm a 'Mericky poodin, so I know lots more 'bout Thanksgiving than my Australian foster beans. Here I am giving a final approval of the gobble gobble. Shortly after this, Jasmine put some gobble gobble in my bowl and we all had a furry nice Thanksgiving dinner. Jasmine also blew out the candles 'cos she was worried I might want to play with them (she just thought they would look pretty in the picture).

Little Ashley
I'd also like to mention some things I'm thankful for:
  • I'm furry, furry thankful for the SPCA and the Vet Hospital who saved my life. I would be at the Rainbow Bridge now if not for these good beans.
  • I'm also furry thankful that I have furry nice foster beans to look after me till I find my forever home. They give me food and treats and nice warm comfy places to nap, and more toys than I've ever seen in my whole life!
Purrs to efurryone!

=^..^= Ashley

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Friday, November 23, 2007 5:14:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

That looks like quite a feast! It looks like you are teaching your humans well!

 
At Friday, November 23, 2007 4:05:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Ashley, that looks very, very delicious! And your eyes are so BIG looking at the turkey! I think Jasmine is pretty.

 
At Sunday, November 25, 2007 2:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous miaowed...

Happy Thanksgiving.That looks very delicious :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home