Neko

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Five things about Canberra BK and Jasmine

Here are the rules (copied from Eric and Flynn who tagged me):
The player of this game starts with 5 weird things/habits about their self. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people/kitties who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, and state the rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victims a comment on their blog that says, "You're tagged, read my blog for details".
Update: was just catching up on some blogs and I discovered that Sweet Ariel tagged me too!

Five things about Canberra BK

Canberra BK1. I love to have conversations. I never stop vocalising, unless I'm asleep. When I see Jasmine, I start meowing (I usually have lots to tell her). Then when Jasmine pats me and tickles my tummy, my meowing turns into purring. Then as I start to doze off, the purring gets a little quieter, but keeps going. Jasmine can always tell when I've eventually fallen asleep because that's the only time I'm quiet! :)

2. I'm very daring and not afraid of high places. Sometimes when Jasmine is in the shower and has left the bathroom door open a little bit (I ask her to because I don't like it when the door is closed!), I jump up onto the bathroom sink and then to the top edge of the shower frame so I can keep having conversations with her, and also check out the ceiling.

3. I love pats and noogies and headbutts more than anything, even more than food! When I see Jasmine, I usually head for the bed, or my special snoozy spot (a place up high on a pile of storage boxes which Jasmine has covered with lots of soft blankets), and demand pats, rather than heading for the cold box and demanding food.

4. I don't really like to be picked up and held (although I will let Jasmine do this briefly), but other than that I'm a super-friendly poodin. I will very happily give headbutts to, and have conversations with, pretty much everyone.

5. I can distinguish the sound of Jasmine's car from other cars.

The other thing I was thinking when writing this list is that I very much like to 'splore and 'vestigate things and also to sit in boxes, but these aren't weird habits because all poodins love these things! =^..^=

Five things about Jasmine

Jasmine1. She is kinda obsessed with Rubik's cubes and solves them over and over again. Her best time is 20 seconds, her average time is 29-30 seconds. Here's a video of her speedcubing on the London Eye last year. She can also solve it one-handed (although this takes several minutes instead of 30 seconds) which means that she can pat a kitty and solve a cube at the same time!

2. She likes to teach other people how to solve the Rubik's cube. She even wrote a beginner solution, which she has used to teach lotsa beans. Not sure how this would go with poodins though. I think opposable thumbs are pretty important for for being a good Rubik's cube speedsolver.

3. She has always loved poodins very much, even when she was just a little burpy thing. This is obviously not weird since poodins are awesome, but she also told me she doesn't want to have little burpy things, she just wants poodins! Is this weird? Not sure.

4. She is also kinda obsessed with tech gadgets. She loves her iPAQ hx4705 and has it with her always.

5. She likes to combine her obsessions, so she synchronises all the poodin blogs to her iPAQ. This means she can read them on her iPAQ while on the train or while curled up in bed.


Now I tag Storm & Mocha, and Grr, Midnight & Cocoa. I realise this is only two kitty families, but there are five poodins!

Labels:

2 Miaows:

At Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:47:00 am, Blogger Storm & Mocha miaowed...

Thanks for taggin' us! Our humans don't want any burpey things either, just us. Off to think of 5 weird things about ourselves.

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:24:00 am, Blogger Rascal miaowed...

You are probably one of the smartest humans I know. You probably didn't take that much training by Canberra either. No wonder Canberra wants to have conversations with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home