Neko

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Introducing Champers

This gorgeous ginger girl is Miss Champers. She lived next door to Jasmine many years ago.

The beautiful Miss Champers
The story of how they met is kinda funny, so I'm gonna tell you about it. One day Jasmine thought she heard someone at the front door, so she opened it. There was no bean there, but when she looked down Jasmine saw a lovely ginger poodin. The poodin just waltzed past Jasmine and into the house and if it was her own...

Champers (after walking a few metres into the house...): "Huh? Hang on a sec, this isn't my house!"

Jasmine: "Hello there lovely poodin. I'm Jasmine. Who are you?"

Champers: "Um, I'm confused, um, I mean, I'm Champers."

Jasmine: "Very nice to meet you. Where do you live?"

Champers: "I thought I lived here, but now that I'm inside I can see that this isn't my house. It does look a lot like my house though."

Jasmine: "I can see you are wearing a collar with a tag. Would you like me to check your tag for a phone number? I could contact your mum for you."

Champers: "Yes please."

[Jasmine then sent a text message to the number on Champers' tag: "Hi there. A gorgeous orange kitty has just wandered into my house. My address is..."]

*ring* *ring*

Jasmine (on the phone): "Hello. Jasmine speaking... Yes, she's here and she's fine... I thought I heard something at the door, and when I opened it, there she was, and she just waltzed straight in... Oh, you're just next door? You've just moved in? This group of townhouses look similar from the outside, I guess she just got confused which was her house... See you shortly..."

This was the beginning of a wonderful friendship between Champers and Jasmine. Champers visited Jasmine regularly after this (much to Jasmine's delight) until Champers' mum bought an apartment elsewhere and moved away. Jasmine hasn't seen Champers since then (over 4 years ago), but she still thinks about Champers and still misses her.

Labels:

3 Miaows:

At Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:45:00 am, Blogger Parker miaowed...

I bet that Champers would still know you! What a pretty kitty!

 
At Monday, April 30, 2007 1:55:00 am, Blogger Mr. Hendrix miaowed...

ha ha ha that is a funny story. i'll bet champers was just as surprised by that turn of events as your mommy!

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:57:00 pm, Blogger Daisy miaowed...

Champers! Made a mistake! That is a funny story. But she sure is a beautiful kitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home