Neko

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Some small changes to my blog

BKThanks to all the poodins who left nice messages on my 100th post. Furry much appreciated!

I've made some small changes to my bloggie recently. The linkies list of blogging poodins was getting furry long, so I decided to convert it to one of those expandable lists, like Hot(M)BC's has. I try to keep the linkies up-to-date, but if there's anyone I've missed, please let me know and I'll fix it!

I've also adopted a Virtual Maukie. She is sitting in the sidebar underneath the profile box. She likes to play, so if you wiggle the mouse cursor around her, she'll try to catch it! She likes pats too. If you pat her head she'll meow, and if you pat her tummy she'll purr. She's such a nice little kitty.

I've been thinking about updating the template for this site too. Problem is that it's such a big task, much more than just modifying what's already there. Might keep thinking about that one...

Labels: ,

3 Miaows:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:45:00 pm, Blogger Mr. Hendrix miaowed...

I think your changes are good ones! I like your site as is, but it is always nice to make a change. Mommy says when she get time she is going to "mix it up" on mine to more suit my personality.
As kitties, we usually don't like change, but it can be fun and exiting. My beans will be gone for a few days, but I'll be excited to check in when they get back to see what you're trying out.

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:45:00 am, Blogger Parker miaowed...

Everything on your blog looks great, but, change can be good as well! Play around - whatever you like, I'm sure we'll like too!

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:42:00 am, Blogger Catzee miaowed...

I fink I need a 'xpandable list too. Rascal has a scrolling one, but I like yurs. An Mom likes the way ya did yur archives. She's trying to figure out how to do hers. She thought about 'xpandable but maybe she'll try yur way on her bloggie when she updates it on her blogiversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home