Neko

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm coming too!

Canberra BK here again.

As I mentioned yesterday, it was very nice to have Jasmine back for a visit. So nice in fact, that I didn't want her to go. When she started to pack the car to leave, I climbed on top and told her she had to stay. She told me I was adorable and then just opened up the back to put bags in. I climbed in too.

I hid behind Jasmine's suitcase. I decided that if she was going somewhere then I was going too!

Jasmine must have wanted me to come too because I found a comfy blanket behind the suitcase in the car which was perfect for curling up on.

I settled in for the big trip.

Labels:

1 Miaows:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:25:00 pm, Blogger Zeus miaowed...

I think that was very thoughtful of you, Canberra BK, to join Jasmin on her trip. Did she end up taking you along to keep her company?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home