Neko

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Introducing Canberra BK

Hi I'm BK and I live in Canberra, Australia. Sometimes I'm called 'Canberra BK' so as not to be confused with London BK. Jasmine is not officially one of my beans, but she lived near me when she was in Canberra and I visited all the time, so I pretty much consider her to be one of my beans.

I used to receive pats and scritchies and general good lovin' from Jasmine when she lived in Canberra. I really, really miss her furry, furry much because Jasmine's pats are the best pats I've ever had!! I've met a lot of beans, but none of them give such amazing scritchies as Jasmine. One day she's going to give furrever homes to some poodins and, wow, are they going to be lucky poodins!

Recently, Jasmine was back visiting Canberra. No one actually told me when she'd be back, but I always just know. She's been living overseas for a couple years now, and every time she's back, within hours (sometimes minutes!) of her arriving in Canberra, I appear to greet her. I know she really loves this, and finds it amazing that I always just seem to know when she's back. I just tell her that us poodins are super smart, and psychic too!

Labels:

2 Miaows:

At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:07:00 pm, Blogger Zeus miaowed...

Hello there, Canberra BK! I found your weblog by way of The Calico Girls so I thought I would stop by to say hello. I completely agree with you about knowing when your human pet is about to come home. Mine is always fascinated that I greet her at the door, and I tell her the same thing - I'm psychic. She's not buying it though.

I wonder what we could do to change that...

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:24:00 pm, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats miaowed...

Oh, how citing.......a kitty blog. I have changed the link to reflect the change. good luck.

Patches Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home